Friday, April 5, 2013

Sore Crown Tooth

Tooth & Gum Abscesses : How Dentists Drain An Abscessed Tooth ...
My tooth got so bad that you only see the bottom of my tooth. I would have done a crown or filliment, but they said I could only do 2 payments. Either one is about $2000. I can't do that shit, and I'm sick of getting debts. ... View Video

Dental Health : How To Use Temporary Filling In Your Teeth ...
Learn to repair a damaged tooth temporarily with help from a licensed dental assistant in this free video series on the dental profession. 9:30 Tooth preparation for All-ceramic crown by IKEDAdental 601,205 views 3:57 Dental Fillings | Tooth Cavity ... View Video

Nasal Concha - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
In anatomy, a nasal concha (or turbinate) is a long, narrow and curled bone shelf (shaped like an elongated sea-shell) that protrudes into the breathing passage of the nose. ... Read Article

Why You Want To Avoid Root Canals - YouTube
Http://www.mercola.com/ Natural health physician and Mercola.com founder Dr. Joseph Mercola reviews the reasons why root canals can damage your health and what practical ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment