Monday, April 22, 2013

My Crown Tooth Is Throbbing

About Experts Sitemap - Group 15 - Page 76 2013-03-26
Porcelain crown, back tooth, tooth enamel: Well, all-porcellain crowns are more suitable for front teeth to better exploit the material s esthetic properties. If you only are achy and occasionally throbbing, I would say that you are doing well. ... Read Article

Thread: Tooth crown Is Fixed. At MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution ...
I have gold crowns in two of my lower teeth. One on the left and one on the right. Once in a while, I notice a problem with right one. It emits a foul substance ... Read Article

Dental Health Board Index: my crown Came Out And my tooth Broke
Health related message boards offering discussions of numerous health topics including allergies, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, exercise, attention deficit disorder, diet, and nutrition. ... Read Article

Tooth Broke Under Mypost And crown, Front tooth, Can This Be ...
Community Experts online right now. Ask for FREE. You have 150 characters left ... View Video

HealthBoards - Pressure In tooth With RCT?
One week ago I had a root canal done on a tooth that had on a crown with temporary glue. (See my previous post). Well, the crown was taken off for the root canal and then put back on with temp glue afterwards. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment