Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Tooth Crown Hurts

Wisdom Tooth Extraction : GRAPHIC CONTENT Story Of A Patient ...
I just got my wisdom tooth out. To be honest, after they numbed me up, I didn't feel anything :D Just..the healing process is a bit torturous. hahaha. my tooth hurts .. its not that bad my ass it  will hurt. ... View Video

Any Experience With Dental Implants? - Calorie Counter | Food ...
(oh my god, broken tooth with bad root canal hurts, getting tooth pulled hurts, and the healing hurts. I broke my front left tooth and the one next to it when I was 18. This was 1979. The little tooth had almost nothing left to attach a crown. ... Read Article

Got My Teeth Drilled & Filled Without Anesthetic - YouTube
I had it last year and tooth filling without novocane hurts. your lying. probebly your mouth is dead freak. 9:32 Restoring a tooth (Gold Crown) - Part 1 by corematerials 20,114 views 0:46 Getting Cavity FIlled by minazarian 213,469 views ... View Video

Dental Crown Removal - "A" Point Improvisation - YouTube
By the way, my crown was in place since 2001 and right now the gum (its base) hurts, especially when I bite on it, One week and all that this new crown has given is misery. My BF will remove it. Cracked Tooth Crown Procedure by sunrisedentists 16,024 views ... View Video

Cracked Tooth - What You Need To Know When You Have A Broken ...
Everything you need to know when dealing with a dental emergency involving a cracked or broken tooth. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment