Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Tooth Crown Came Off

My Teeth Were Fine BEFORE Going To The Dentist!
So needless to say I never got the permant crown put on or the permant fillings put it. I had some issues due to my orthodontist having an extra tooth pulled so when my braces came off I had a gap. ... Read Article

Won't Take my Teeth Out - YouTube
First off I would like to say you look amazing with your new smile and your curly hair is ver sexy. but I Then when I was little I fell and broke my front baby tooth out, and damaged the permanent one, so when that came in I had a brown spot on it, which my parents couldn't ... View Video

Kaya Pulls Out Her tooth - YouTube
I just pulled out my tooth yesterday. I was such a wimp. it was hanging by the skin. Ewwww. Well I didn't exactly pull it out. I was eating cereal then it came out. 14:36 Clinical Crown Lengthening, Tooth #14 by ajr263 6,275 views ... View Video

My Tooth Crown Came Off


An inside look at the drug tearing up America. ... Read News

Dental Plaque - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
The biofilm is soft enough to come off by using the fingernail. However, Those microorganisms nearest the tooth surface ferment dietary sucrose; Crown lengthening; Open flap debridement; Free gingival graft; Gingivectomy; ... Read Article

Dental Restoration - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
Integrity and morphology of missing tooth structure. The structural loss typically results from caries or external trauma. which is used to provide strength to a crown or bridge. These restorations are very strong, ... Read Article

Canine tooth - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
The crown is large and conical, very convex on its labial surface, a little hollowed and uneven on its lingual surface, and tapering to a blunted point or cusp, which projects beyond the level of the other teeth. ... Read Article

Crown And Bridge - Can I Eat Candy If I Have A Crown Or Bridge
A fractured piece of porcelain off a crown or bridge requires the fabrication of a new restoration. causing the restoration to fall off the tooth. Depending on when the crown or bridge falls off, ... Read Article

Root Canal - Stories About Root Canal Experiences
When I came back the shot numbed me and it was fine. —Guest K. the temporary filling on my affected tooth suddenly pulled off leaving my tooth opened for a day. but overall not too bad. Still have to go in for the crown. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment