Friday, August 23, 2013

Replace Crown Tooth

Wisdom Teeth - Experiences With Wisdom Teeth Extraction
I just took out my tooth and I was scared before and still kinda worried after? Should I be and if so why? The procedure altogether was a smooth one! no problems re: the extraction. —Guest Patrina. Nothing to be afraid of ... Read Article

Mandibular Second Molar - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
The mandibular second molar is the tooth located distally (away from the midline of the face) from both the mandibular first molars of the mouth but mesial (toward the midline of the face) from both mandibular third molars. Crown: Cusp (Cusp of Carabelli) ... Read Article

Restoration - Definition Of Restoration
Tooth Erosion - Glossary Definition of Dental Term -Tooth Erosion; Crown and Bridge - Can I Eat Candy if I Have a Crown or Bridge; parallel structure - definition and examples of parallel structures; Tooth Whitening - Tooth Whitening Methods; ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment