Friday, May 31, 2013

I Broke A Crown On Tooth

Photos of I Broke A Crown On Tooth

NBA Power Rankings: Breaking Down Every Team's Standing Before Playoffs Begin
I'd be more forlorn about the impending end of the 2012-13 NBA regular season if not for the fact that April is usually the worst time to watch pro basketball. Teams on both ends of the spectrum are typically busy resting their biggest stars—the bad teams as they try to tank, and the good teams as they rest up for deep postseason pushes. Not that there aren't plenty of interesting races going on ... Read News

Root Canal - Stories About Root Canal Experiences
The worst pain ever! It seemed to heal about 2 weeks later I went back for the crown. Now the tooth feels funny. As my dentist was removed the nerves with a small needle called a file it broke off in my gums, ... Read Article

Dental Update: Crown And Tooth Pulled. - YouTube
PumpkinPixie1978's webcam video July 19, 2011 12:39 AM This reminds me of a dental emergency I had last year. I had a tooth that literally broke in half while eating nachos. ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment