Monday, April 2, 2012

New Tooth Crown Pain

Root Canal - Stories About Root Canal Experiences
And next week I go back to have that stuff taken out and a new filling put in. I am the queen of dental chickens Went back to the dentist so he could put crown but after taking another x-ray and an antibiotic. After a week I was still having pain in my tooth and ... Read Article

My Teeth Were Fine BEFORE Going To The Dentist!
I cracked a tooth at work. I recieved Fidelis Dental. I was in heaven. I went to a new dentist and asked him if he could just pull out all my teeth and give me dentures. I was tired of the pain. He So needless to say I never got the permant crown put on or the permant fillings put it. ... Read Article

Root Canal - Stories About Root Canal Experiences
I was given something like 12 injections for pain. and I came out of it with a brand new pain that has not gone away to this day instead of a I had one about 3 hours ago, and the only thing that hurt was the temporary crown Dr. Delany put on the tooth. Don't fear the root ... Read Article

New Tooth Crown Pain Photos


An inside look at the drug tearing up America. ... Read News

No comments:

Post a Comment