Monday, January 9, 2012

Tooth Crown Extension

Maravarman Kulasekara Pandyan I - Wikipedia, The Free ...
Kulasekara Pandyan presided over the second Pandyan empire at its height of power and extension. Fitan and Mali Fitan for his services to the crown. The Mahavamsa while describing the Pandyan plunder of the tooth relic, ... Read Article

When Your Dentist Is Closed - YouTube
What day that was!,,,I now have a new permanent crown on that tooth which I'll be paying for on the, "easy payment plan" since I don't have a dental plan other than my wallet! (with the optional long extension of course) ... View Video

Gnashing Teeth (ssllooww Demo 4 Of 4) - YouTube
New media, repetition, one hundred, 100, long, performance, destruction, gnashing, teeth, tooth, mouth, demo, rehearsal, black and white, black, white, canines, molars, bicuspids, cuspids, orifice, hole, cave, extension, slow 9:30 Tooth preparation for All-ceramic crown by ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment