Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tooth Crown For Front Tooth

Maxillary Central Incisor - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
The maxillary central incisor is a human tooth in the front upper jaw, or maxilla, and is usually the most visible of all teeth in the mouth. From this angle, only the crown of the tooth is visible, and overall the tooth looks bilateral. ... Read Article

Tooth Crown For Front Tooth

Silver Interview: Mateo Bijoux
Jamaican-born designer Mateo Bijoux does not present your typical sunny-day fare. His sterling silver designs depict edgier motifs, influenced by his current home, New York City. ... Read News

List Of Gear Nomenclature - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
The crown circle in a bevel or hypoid gear is the circle of intersection of the back cone and face cone. Crowned teeth. Front angle. The front angle, in a bevel gear, denotes the angle between an element of the front cone and a plane of rotation, ... Read Article

Wisdom Teeth - Experiences With Wisdom Teeth Extraction
I couldn't talk for the first 2 day since I got all my wisdom teeth extracted and I had crown lengthening on my front 2 teeth. I had an upper wisdom tooth removed by my dentist in her office. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment