Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tooth Crown While Pregnant

Photos of Tooth Crown While Pregnant

Kate Middleton's Fetus The Size Of An Eggplant
Now that we have an official due date for Kate and Wills’ baby – mid-July – we’ll be highlighting what’s going on in the life of the pregnant duchess and the HRH-to-be. Check here daily for updates from now until the birth. Week 14 What’s Up         ... Read News

My Teeth Were Fine BEFORE Going To The Dentist!
Thanks for saving my tooth. It's been a while and I still can't tolerate having food on that side of my mouth. which I developed when I became pregnant. I have always gone to the dentist for my cleanings So needless to say I never got the permant crown put on or the permant fillings put ... Read Article

Shortbutsweet1980ml - YouTube
Baby is healthy and measuring 70mm crown to rump which dates me at 13 weeks and 1 day, Telling my husband Jason that we are pregnant for the first time after 3 years of trying to conceive!! We Have a Tooth! ... View Video

TheIndrigos - YouTube
I told my mom I was pregnant on her birthday. Live the rags to riches story with your Sims while being connected to your friends! so I can finally get my Crown of Wonder. TheIndrigos and 8 others liked 7 months ago 2:04. ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment