Friday, April 29, 2011

Can Tooth Crown Be Whitened

About Experts Sitemap - Group 15 - Page 63 2013-03-26
Other that color change, then leave the tooth alone, but you can get it whitened. If that tooth, porcelain crown, tooth number, nerve damage: Dear Max, I have several questions. 1. I do not understand exactly why your tooth cannot be prepared for a porcelain crown. 2. ... Read Article

Images of Can Tooth Crown Be Whitened

Harris Dental Seeks To Break Record For 2013 Smiles For Life Campaign
Improving a child’s life and having your teeth whitened has never been easier at Harris Dental through the Smiles For Life Campaign.Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) April 09, 2013 Local Crown Council dentist, Dr. Harris, is making it easy to help improve a child’s life by having your teeth whitened through the 15th annual Smiles For Life Campaign. The campaign, which started March 1st, will run through June ... Read News

White Teeth Sometimes Creepy? - Calorie Counter | Food ...
I had to have a crown on one of my bottom front teeth. Luckily my lips cover it when I smile, but if you look at the damn thing when I'm in sunlight, it I've never had braces and I've never whitened them besides those toothpastes that claim they whiten your teeth-- I don't know if they ... Read Article

About Experts Sitemap - Group 15 - Page 61 2013-03-26
Stainless steel crown, baby tooth, opion: From what you are describing, it sounds like appropriate treatment. and we are dealing with enamel, then, Yes, the teeth can be whitened. However, if there is any material on the teeth, such as composite or any other type of restorative work, ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment